Yoga Teacher Training at Adapted Yoga and Pilates
Yoga Teacher Training Programme Module
A 3 week module begins to introduce a Yoga teacher into being able to provide workshops and Yoga retreats. An introduction is provided as to how to work with different demographics of students and also the business of being a Yoga Professional.
About this programme module
This module includes:
- 2 full days of delivering workshops and learning about different demographics and their needs
- 2x 2hr online Business sessions
- A 2 night immersive Yoga retreat
One on one mentoring and support to the next stage of the professional’s journey
This module is suitable for:
- Anyone that wants to complete their 200RYT qualification- this is the third stage of training.
- Anyone that wants to upskill their current teaching ability
What do you need to be able to complete this module?
- Ability to communicate a good level of understanding of Yoga philosophy and methodologies
- A commitment to observing and considering student (s) and their needs
- Understanding of anatomy, physiology and biomechanics of Yoga methodology
- To be available to all of the sessions – there is a huge value in group learning and participation and this is why this is a large component of the training.
What you do not need?
- To be the best, most flexible, strongest person – as we adapt our methodologies to suit the participant, as long has you have experience a high level of physical ability is not required
- To be book smart- different learning styles are supported so learning is presented in written, verbal, hands on and recorded format.
- Any flash gear- we provide all of the equipment and learning materials required.
We welcome expressions of interest and applications. Entry to the program is based on the maturity and committed-ness of the prospective student; it is not open on a first come first serve basis.
Next start date: 23rd August 2021
What our students have to say
“Adapted provide a great teacher training program. Experienced teachers that support you throughout the whole journey. A comprehensive mix of philosophy and physical learning to help you feel fully prepared and confident as a new teacher.”
“I have gained so much from my Adapted Yoga and Pilates yoga teacher; personally and professionally. Thank you to Rebecca and Tilak. “
“Tilak is a very good teacher trainer. He has decades of hands on experience, he has a deep understanding of the human body, mind and soul. He is patient and always has time to help where he can. It was a privilege to train under him. I enjoyed the training. It was life changing. I learned all I need to start my journey as a yoga teacher. “