Thanks so much for all of your support and kindness.
Our priorities are still, to help you become your best- especially in a challenging time in your life. To do this we have identified the follow steps.
1. Ensure safety first
- Ensure an industry leading 2m distancing between students
- Continue with our industry leading cleaning protocols
2. Provide services that provide overall wellbeing -balance, strength, flexibility and relaxation of mind, breathe and body
- We have upped our virtual class offering so we now offer a whopping 84 classes a week
- Ensure that our virtual classes are still personalised and adapted to each student- we have small class numbers and will be watching and cueing to each student personally - I will be sending through a how to virtual class video through this afternoon xxx
- Continue to provide top level one to one sessions virtually and face to face as is appropriate
- Continue to provide awesome workplace and your group sessions virtually
- Provide a free library of tools and sequences that you can use at home
3. Look after our Adapted family off the mat in practical ways.
- We are still running our Pay it Forward programme assisting with the practical sides of our current lives- check ins, grocery drop offs, transport etc etc
- We have created an amazing network of specialists who we can refer you to such as financial, social, psychological, technical and more
- We are running complimentary 15min consults to help you update your well-being plans to work best in the new environments.
Thanks for the amazing support, we love what we do, it is a pleasure and a privilege to work with each of you and we will continue to adapt to the ever changing situation with kindness and courage to ensure that you can not only survive but thrive and become your best despite the challenges.
Please feel free to get in contact if you have any questions, concerns, ideas or feedback.
The best options are email- firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 03 972 5452 or pm us via facebook https://www.facebook.com/adaptedyogaandpilates/.
We also have our Adapted Community page which is private to the public where you can continue to connect with each other- please email us your email address that is linked to your facebook page so we can connect you straight away (you need to be invited to ensure privacy)
Enjoy this beautiful day
Rebecca, Jeremy and your Adapted Team